These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of this (Inspectr.com) website and services.
Inspectr.com is located at: Trescoe House, Cape Town, 7945. We also have offices in Delaware USA and Manchester UK.
By visiting the inspectr.com we are assuming that you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use our (Inspectr.com) website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions that are stipulated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting our (Inspectr.com) terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company Inspectr.com. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of South Africa. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Inspectr.com.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material used on Inspectr.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.Inspectr.com.com but strictly for personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.Inspectr.com.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.Inspectr.com.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.Inspectr.com.
- Redistribute content from Inspectr.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in certain of the website and our social media accounts. Inspectr.com does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Inspectr.com, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such a view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Inspectr.com shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
3. Inspectr.com reserves our rights to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
2. The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
3. The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
4. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
5. You hereby grant to Inspectr.com a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments that you may have made,in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website.. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The Inspectr.com geo based games require a minimum operating system of iOS10 or Android version 6.0. Inspectr.com will not be held responsible for any breaking change caused by the device manufacturer or operating software.
Pregnancy and disabilities
Inspectr.com events are usually over a distance of around 4 kilometres / 2.5 miles are not considered suitable for someone who is pregnant or disabled.
Inspectr.com is not able to guarantee accessibility to any event unless specifically stipulated as wheelchair friendly. Events should be treated as non-accessible for wheelchair users. Inspectr.com do however endeavour to place the virtual images and witnesses in the most accessible locations where possible.
Childen under the age of 13
Children can play for no charge up to the age of 12 years and are not included within the specified team numbers. Whilst the game is not designed for children, many families bring their children and they do appear to enjoy the game.
All Inspectr.com event tickets are purchased as non-refundable.
In the event that a game is cancelled or postponed due to an issue beyond the organiser’s control then no refunds will be offered, however an alternative date will be arranged. If the event is cancelled to an issue within the organiser’s control, then a full refund may be offered at the organiser’s discretion. Event tickets may be exchanged for future events within a 12-month period. To be eligible for an exchange, your game access-code must be unused and you must be able to provide proof of purchase upon request.
Hyperlinking to our Content
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine it appropriate and are not obliged in any way to do so.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link and we will try and respond with a month.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Inspectr.com’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Removal of links from our website
Should you find any link on our website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on our website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.